- Whether your organization has 15 or 2500 employees or plus, participating in the best places to work program will help increase the motivation of your employees and measure their level of engagement
- The certification is an opportunity to tell your clients, partners, investors and employees that your organization understands the importance of workplace engagement and values its people
- The program is an opportunity to understand how your people practices compare, and finding gaps and opportunities for focus to drive further employee engagement
BEGIN YOUR CERTIFICATION JOURNEY TODAY
GLOBAL MEDIA PARTNERS
WHY PARTICIPATE IN THE PROGRAM ?
Any successful business relies on talented people. Attracting, retaining and motivating these talents is essential to generate a competitive advantage. The “Best Places To Work” program helps you to :
- Reduce the cost and time invested in recruiting talent
- Increase engagement by distinguishing your company
- Measure employee engagement and discover opportunities for improvement
- Evaluate the impact of your HR policies
- Identify your strengths as an employer of choice
- Create an environment that attracts top talent
- Develop your HR brand
- Recognize your company as a Best Place To Work
The Best Places to Work program is the flagship employer ofchoice program driven in partnership with BestCompanies Group. BCG is a well established US company with thepurpose of identifying and recognizing best employers in many countries aroundthe world and places of employment that are leading the way in defining theemployee experience of the 21st century.
The program started its international expansion in 2010 with leading programscovering more than 60 countries certifying world’s best-known organizations inpartnership with many local and international established media companies.
Our accreditation is recognized as the standard in workplace engagement withspecific categories for small and large organizations.
SOME PROGRAMS BY BCG
OUR GLOBAL MEDIA PARTNERS
INTERESTED TO PARTNER WITH US ?
Our “Best Places to Work” programs align with economic development groups’ goals to attract and retain area workforces where we offer a collaborative experience, rich and deep for our partners and audience. Become part of our global certification program to foster business success and growth by creating a collaboration that can deliver tangible benefits. If you are interested in discussing potential partnership opportunities, please contact us via : email@example.com
INTERESTED IN WORKING WITH US ?
Our team of passionate, dedicated colleagues work tirelessly to meet our clients' requirements and make the world a better workplace.
Join us today by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org